Restroom Policy - 5 tickets/semester
- One person at a time for about 5min. limit each time.
- Students are not allowed to leave the classroom during the first and the last 10 minutes of class and during instruction.
- If a student doesn't work productively in class, he/she will not be allowed to use a restroom until the work is completed.
- Each student in Ms. Yeom's class will get 5 chances of using restrooms for each semester. All students must use the restroom tickets wisely.
- If a student needs to use restrooms more than 5 times per semester due to health concerns, he/she needs to submit a clinic's or parent's note to Ms. Yeom.
- A restroom ticket must be submitted before leaving the classroom.
- Backpacks and phones should stay in the classroom.