Cell Phone / Electronic Device Policy
Electronic devices can distract students from working and create long-term problems.
Students will not be allowed to use them in class without permission.
- Any phones/electronic devices should be completely off before entering the classroom.
- Phones need to be kept in the class phone pocket during the entire class.
- Phone stays with the teacher during restroom use.
- Any phones/electronic devices being used will be confiscated by the teacher and locked away until the end of class period, and the student will lose participation points and a privilege.
- If a student refuses to follow the phone policy, SRO will be involved and keep the phone in the office during the entire class period for the rest of semester.
- All offenses will be documented in Infinite Campus.