Graduation Rates in Washoe Up for Fourth Consecutive Year, McQueen Tops District at 93%!
"We envision a community where all students engage in a rigorous, supportive, and well-rounded education to prepare them for further academic and career opportunities."Core Beliefs
- Academics - We believe ALL students should be directed to reach their highest level of academic achievement.
- Behavior - We believe in promoting positive behaviors in order to improve discipline and academic performance for a diverse population.
- Character - We believe in instilling good character, principles, and respect among students, teachers, administrators, and the McQueen community.
- Drive - We believe in engaging students and cultivating strong study skills in order to improve graduation rates.
The Reno Orthopaedic Clinic is proud to serve as the team physicians for McQueen High School and as the ImPACT Concussion testing provider for Washoe County School District.
- Main Office Phone Number: 775-746-5880 (7am - 3pm)
- Attendance Phone Number: 775-746-5880 opt. 0
- Fax Number: 775-747-6883
- WCSD Parent Hotline (Delayed Starts, Closures, Notifications) Phone Number: 775-334-8373
- School Address: 6055 Lancer Street / Reno, NV / 89523
- General E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events to display.
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.