Registering at McQueen


    Enrolling at McQueen (New Students)

    • Students who have recently moved into the McQueen zone and need to enroll at McQueen
    • Students who left the school district and need to return to McQueen.

    To enroll you will need to:

    • Complete online registration through the Washoe County School District website.  Go to the New Student to WCSD Online Registration section.
    • Fill out the forms in the 2021-22 Enrollment Packet and bring them to McQueen High School Registrar’s office along with the following documents:   
    • Proof of Address: A Utility Bill (Power, Water, Sewer etc.) or a Rental or Lease agreement or Closing Escrow Papers in at least one parent/guardian’s name. If you do not have these items in at least one parent/guardian’s name, see the SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES section below. 
    • Withdrawal Form: You must bring a withdrawal form from the last school that you were attending (unless the school year that you are enrolling for has not yet started) 
    • $20 Cash or Check for the Book Deposit.
    •  Original Birth Certificate – Copies are not accepted
    •  Shot Record (unless you are transferring from a Washoe County School District School)
    • Shot Record:
      • Must include two Hepatitis A shots and three Hepatitis B shots.
      • TDaP shot cannot be more than ten years old.
      • Must have had the disease Chicken Pox or two varicella vaccines.
      • Meningococcal Vaccine
    • Transcript: of all high school grades (if you are an incoming freshman, we will need your complete middle school transcript - unless you are transferring from a Washoe County School)


    If the parent/guardian and the student are living with another family, you must provide a letter from the homeowner stating that the parent/guardian and the student are residing there, along with Proof of Address of the homeowner.

    If the student does not live with his/her parent, then the adult with whom the student lives and the legal parent/guardian must fill out a Washoe County School District Temporary Guardianship Form

    If the student’s guardian has legal guardianship, A copy of the court order must be provided


Contact the Registrar

  • Mary Hall 

    (775) 746-5880

    Fax: (775) 747-6883

    Registrar Hours are M-F 7am-12pm and 1pm-3pm


    Comments (-1)