"We envision a community where all students engage in a rigorous, supportive, and well-rounded education to prepare them for further academic and career opportunities."
On Wednesday, December 2 we moved into a period of full-distance learning. Students who are already full-time distance learners with Edgenuity will continue their model as before. The schedule will change for our students who had been attending classes in our building. We have revised the schedule to better support our students during distance learning. Please view the revised schedule here.
Need your password reset? Submit a request here.
- Main Office Phone Number: 775-746-5880 (7am - 3pm during the school year; Summer hours may be different)
- Attendance Phone Number: 775-746-5880 opt. 0
- Fax Number: 775-747-6883
- WCSD Parent Hotline (Delayed Starts, Closures, Notifications) Phone Number: 775-334-8373
- School Address: 6055 Lancer Street / Reno, NV / 89523
- General E-Mail Address: McQueenSupport@washoeschools.net
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook