• Counseling Forms and Contracts

    Dual Credit Contract

    Dual credit enrollment allows Nevada high school students to take courses in a university setting and earn college credit, preparing them for their future careers.  All dual credit permission forms for off-campus institutions (TMCC Jump Start, UNR, WNC, etc.) must be signed by the IHS counselor prior to enrolling in a class. Permission Forms are available online or in the IHS Counseling Office. Check out the  Dual Credit Page for more information. 


    Student Aide Request

    Students must fill out the request form along with receiving signatures from the teacher they would like to be an aide for. The form must be returned to the counselor. 

    BYU Independent Study

    There is no approval needed by the IHS counselor to take a BYU course. Please check out their course catalog here to start the process. 


    Exemption of Cause Form