Warm-up #1 (8/17)
1) What was one thing you liked about Distance Learning and one thing you did not like?
Warmup #2 (8/26):
1) What are all living things made of?
2) What are the two main types of cells?
Warmup #3 (8/31):
1) What 3 outcomes that can occur from a skin stem cell dividing?
Warmup #4 (9/2):
1) How are oganelles in a cell similar to the organs in our bodies?
Warmup #5 (9/4):
1) What does DNA code for?
2) What are the "base pairs"?
1) What went well during the "smoke week"? What didn't?
2) Where can you go to find any FORM for Science?
Answer the question from the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7QHAasiDgE
1) How is the DNA of identical twins different from fraternal twins?
Answer the question from the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZL7OpFq0fw
1) The main pattern of your finger prints is a product of what?
2) What pads form when special stem cells swell beneath the skin?
Answer the questions from the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmSJGhPTB5E
What species of plants did Mendel experiment on?
What 2 things did Mendel find was present in all organisms?
Answer the questions from the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYAHx7NiF3g
1) Genotype refers to the exact pairing of what?
2) Phenotype is the expression of the trait?