• Class of 2023

    What you need to know about your senior year is right here...



  • Senior Meeting:

    Make an appointment to see your school counselor, Mrs. McLaughlin, for your required senior meeting. You received a link and directions by webmail. 





    Comments (-1)
  • Click here to go to the TMCC application



    Comments (-1)
  • Selective service: Registration for Men 18-25 

    "Selective Service registration is required by law... By registering, a young man remains eligible for jobs, Federal student aid, State-based student aid in 31 states, Federally-funded job training, and U.S. citizenship for immigrant men."

    Please visit the site to register https://www.sss.gov/


    Comments (-1)
  • Financial Aid:

    Complete the FAFSA after October 1st. Most post-secondary institutions require completion of the FAFSA to be considered for financial aid and or scholarships.


    TMCC Financial aid office will help you fill ou the FAFSA:

    Students can schedule an online appointment and receive one on one assistance with completing their FAFSA. They are available Monday through Friday from 5 pm to 7:30 pm 

    Comments (-1)
  • Recommendation:

    Looking for a recommendation letter from your counselor or teacher?

    Fill out this Senior Profile and give to your counselor or teacher at least 3 Weeks before you need the letter!

    Comments (-1)
  • Applying to College:

    • Download the "Get Ready for College" timeline by clicking here: GRFC Timeline
    • Use the Common App to apply to over 800 colleges
    • Apply to UNR
    • Apply to TMCC


    Comments (-1)
  • Search for Colleges:

    Please visit College Board Big Future for help searching for colleges, majors and careers.

    Comments (-1)
  • Take the ACT or SAT:

    Register to take the ACT or SAT by the December test date if you want to be considered for scholarship $$$.

    Please see me for fee waivers (you must qualify)

    There is practice information on each site to help you get ready.


    SAT/KHAN Academy

    Comments (-1)
  • Sending Test Scores:


    • You must log into your ACT or College Board(SAT) account to access and send your test scores to the university.



    Comments (-1)
  • Sending Transcripts:  


    Click here to go to the WCSD transcript page to send your transcript to a University

    You do not need to send a separate immunization record.

    Comments (-1)
  • Accuplacer testing:

    Please click here to go to the Accuplacer test page at TMCC. You will need to take this test if you didn't place into College level Math or English when you took the ACT

    Comments (-1)