Welcome to Reno HS
Our Vision - Our Mission - Our Objective - Our Beliefs
OUR VISIONRHS will foster kind, hardworking, and humble scholars who possess the skills and knowledge to reach their dreams.OUR MISSIONInstill Respect-Honor-Strength in every student, every day to empower positive contributors to the global society.
- Increase core credit attainment for all 9th and 10th grade students
- Continue efforts to increase school-wide daily attendance to at least 90%
- Provide more equitable opportunities for standardized test preparation for all students
- Respecting our relationships and personal diversity with a whole-student approach to learning
- Honoring our rick pride and tradition of excellence in academics, activities, athletics, and innovative educational pathways
- Strengthening our grit and perserverance to achileve a growth mindset for all
What's Going On
1/13 Grad Night Meeting - 6:00 (Library)
1/13 Booster Meeting - 6:45 (Library)
1/14 Lacrosse Registration Night
1/20 No School - MLK Day
1/27 Winterfest Week
1/31 Winterfest Assembly
2/1 Winterfest Dance
2/14-16 ACT Bootcamps ($149/session)
2/25 ACT - Juniors
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook