Are you planning to switch to a different learning model next semester?
Please complete and submit this form if your student plans to switch to a different learning model for next semester. Deadline to submit form is Nov. 2nd. If you have questions, please reach out to your student’s counselor or Assistant Principal Crystal Edwards- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click this link for information about reopening.
Need to reset your password? Click here.
Log into Teams. Click here.
Log into Edgenuity.
Our Vision - Our Mission - Our Objective - Our Beliefs
OUR VISIONRHS will foster kind, hardworking, and humble scholars who possess the skills and knowledge to reach their dreams.OUR MISSIONInstill Respect-Honor-Strength in every student, every day to empower positive contributors to the global society.
- Increase core credit attainment for all 9th and 10th grade students
- Continue efforts to increase school-wide daily attendance to at least 90%
- Provide more equitable opportunities for standardized test preparation for all students
- Respecting our relationships and personal diversity with a whole-student approach to learning
- Honoring our rick pride and tradition of excellence in academics, activities, athletics, and innovative educational pathways
- Strengthening our grit and perserverance to achileve a growth mindset for all
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook