RHS - Distance Learning Information
Information will be updated and links added. Please be patient.
Log into Teams - username = studentIDemail@example.com password = same pw that you use to log into school computers
Password Reset Request
Having an issue accessing digital tools (Teams, Zoom, etc)?
Staff Contact Information & Hours - By Department
We miss you! A video message from your teachers and admin.
Welcome to Reno HS
Our Vision - Our Mission - Our Objective - Our Beliefs
OUR VISIONRHS will foster kind, hardworking, and humble scholars who possess the skills and knowledge to reach their dreams.OUR MISSIONInstill Respect-Honor-Strength in every student, every day to empower positive contributors to the global society.
- Increase core credit attainment for all 9th and 10th grade students
- Continue efforts to increase school-wide daily attendance to at least 90%
- Provide more equitable opportunities for standardized test preparation for all students
- Respecting our relationships and personal diversity with a whole-student approach to learning
- Honoring our rick pride and tradition of excellence in academics, activities, athletics, and innovative educational pathways
- Strengthening our grit and perserverance to achileve a growth mindset for all
What's Going On
4/3-4/4 Speech and Debate Host Tourney
4/6-4/10 NV Science Exam-Biology
4/15 National Honor Society Induction
4/17-4/18 Spamalot-Spring Musical 7pm
4/20 JROTC Awards Night-Gym
4/23-4/25 Spring Musical continued
5/1 Black Ivory in Theater
5/18-5/22 Senior Week
5/19 Spring Band Concert
5/20 Scholarship Convocation 6pm Eldorado
5/21 Senior Sunset
5/22 Senior Assembly and BBQ 5/25 MEMORIAL DAY
6/2 7th Period Grad rehearsal- Gym
6/2 7th period final-2 hours
6/3 Finals 1st/2nd
6/4 Finals 3rd/4th
6/5 Finals 5th/6th
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook