New to Depoali Band? Here's your to-do list
BEGINNING OF THE YEAR "TO DO" LIST
- Read the Band Handbook (the handbook for your grade level can be found on the Useful Band Documents webpage)
- Complete the Band Registration Form by Friday, August 18. This form includes:
- Band Class Agreement (to complete after reading the Handbook)
- Needed student information (shirt size, etc)
- School Instrument Rental Request Form (for those wanting to rent an instrument from the school)
- Order the needed supplies for your child’s instrument. You can buy these through the band using the Supply Order Form (cheaper & easier!). Here is the 6th Grade Supply Order Form. Here is the 7th/8th Grade Supply Order Form. This can be brought in with check or cash to school starting Tuesday, Aug 15. You can also see the supply list in the Band Handbook and order the supplies yourself from a local or online vendor.
- Set your Infinite Campus Message Settings to push teacher messages to email. Most teachers use Infinite Campus as the primary means of communication with families. Instructions for this can be found at the bottom of the home page of the Band Website.