Depoali Middle School Band Program - Daniel Barthel, Director
- Sat, Feb 5: UNR Brass Day *CANCELLED*
- Sat, Feb 12: Jazz in the School Field Trip (required for Jazz Band)
- We will take a bus to UNR to perform, receive a clinic and watch other groups. Estimated times: 8am-4pm
- Sat, Feb 26: Solo & Ensemble Festival (optional event)
- Students can choose to participate in this event where they perform solo or in a small group for a judge. This will take place at North Valleys Hs and transportation is not provided. The schedule will be announced by the beginning of February. Performance times will take place between 8am-5pm.
- See this Info Note for more details
- Click here to register for the event. Registration & fees are due by Friday, January 14
- Transportation is not provided for this event as it is not an event run by Mr. B. Parents drop off and pick up students.
- Tues, March 8: Zone Concert (required for all band except Jazz)
- This event will take place at Damotne Ranch HS in the Large Gym. It will showcase all band students in the Damotne Ranch Zone! It will start at 6pm and should be done around 7pm.
8th Grade Disneyland Trip!
May 3-7, 2022
-Chaperones can make their first payment starting Mon, 10/18/21. This must be made in person at the Depoali Office.
CHECK YOUR INFINITE CAMPUS MESSAGE SETTINGS
*Make sure your Infinite Campus settings allow teacher messages to go straight to your email. Mr. B uses this often for communication (as do many other teachers). Click here for instructions about how to make sure you have this setting enabled.