Depoali Middle School Band Program - Daniel Barthel, Director
UPCOMING EVENTS: the calendar for next school year will be posted soon!
DISTANCE LEARNING AND BAND
- Distance learning has now concluded: Mr. B will post updated 3rd Quarter Grades by June 9
- Mr. B's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Depoali Instrument Return & Summer Rental
- If you won't be in band at Depoali next year and have a school instrument, please return your instrument when you come in for your assigned pick-up/drop-off day.
- Please CLEAN YOUR INSTRUMENT prior to returning it. Here are cleaning instructions.
- If you are continuing in band next year and would like to rent your instrument for the summer, please complete this form
FULL LISTING OF CONCERTS/EVENTS FOR 19-20 SCHOOL YEAR
The rest of the school year has been cancelled.
BAND ABSENCE MAKE-UP WORK POLICY
If a student misses class they must make up the missed playing time by coming in at lunch or after school to practice or by practicing at home and video recording and then sending a link to the video upload to Mr. B (ex: private YouTube link). Students will practice their practice assignment as that is what we work on in class as well. The time required will be 20 minutes for missing a regular day or 40 minutes for a block day. Students have the amount of days absent plus one to complete the make-up work and have the absence cleared (per WCSD policy).
CHECK YOUR INFINITE CAMPUS MESSAGE SETTINGS
*Make sure your Infinite Campus settings allow teacher messages to go straight to your email. Mr. B uses this often for communication (as do many other teachers). Click here for instructions about how to make sure you have this setting enabled.