Register for School
*please note - Online registration must be completed using a desktop or laptop computer, and will not work using a cell phone.If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our registrar, Vikkey Mumby at 852-6700.
CURRENT WCSD STUDENT ONLINE REGISTRATION
Online Registration must be completed each year in order to update information. Online Registration for the 2023-2024 school year is now open. Online Registration Flyer 23_24.pdf
Online Registration is completed through the Infinite Campus Parent PortalOnline Registration Instructions (for current Depoali students)Online Registration Instructions (new to Washoe school District)
If you need assistance, please contact Vikkey Mumby the registrar, at 852-6700 Monday - Friday 7:00-3:00 pm
New student to WCSD Online Registration
Take a video tour of our school. HERE Sorry, we do not give walking tours.Additional Depoali Building Tour HERE
All students must complete Online Registration each year. Online Registration is open for the 2021-2022 school year.
Students will be considered enrolled when the following steps have been completed.
- Parent/guardian completes online registration (demographic information)
- Parent/guardian provides the following documents to their zoned school
- The students' original birth certificate
- The students' current immunization record from a health care provider
- Proof of residence such as a current utility bill showing parent name and address, or signed lease/purchase agreement.
Online Registration for New Students Instructions
Instrucciones de Inscripcion en Linea
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our registrar, Vikkey Mumby at 852-6700.
Families New to Reno
If you have moved to the Reno area and need to enroll your child in school, please complete. Online Registration new to district Once completed, you will need to bring the following documents to the school office in order to enroll your child:
Original birth certificate (the school must make a copy from the original)
Proof of residence: NV Energy/Truckee Meadows Water or signed lease/purchase agreement
Once these documents have been received, your child will then be enrolled in school. If you have any questions or need to make sure Depoali is your zoned school, please call 775-852-700 and ask for the Registrar, Vikkey.
For more information please see the Washoe County School District webpage.
- The Washoe County School District website may contain links that lead to resources, video, etc., which are located on servers that are not maintained or controlled by the District. The District is not responsible for the contents of any such referenced websites or for the availability of access to such websites.