Register for School
*please note - Online registration must be completed using a desktop or laptop computer, and will not work using a cell phone.
New student to WCSD Online Registration
Take a video tour of our school HERE Sorry, we do not give walking tours.
All students must complete Online Registration each year. Online Registration is open for the 2019-2020 school year.
Students will be considered registered when the following steps have been completed
- Parent/guardian completes online registration
- Parent/guardian provides the following documents to their zoned school
- The students original birth certificate
- The students current immunization record from a health care provider
- Proof of residence such as a utility bill showing parent name and address. Depoali accepts NV Energy bills.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact our registrar, Vikkey Mumby at 852-6700.
Please note that at this time, Depoali is not accepting variances.
For more information please see the Washoe County School District webpage.
- The Washoe County School District website may contain links that lead to resources, video, etc., which is located on servers that are not maintained or controlled by the District. The District is not responsible for the contents of any such referenced websites or for the availability of access to such websites.