TMCC Dual Credit/Jump Start Steps of Enrollment
TMCC Webinars and Newsletters
STEPS TO TAKE THE ACCUPLACER REMOTELY
- Register to take the Accuplacer on Registerblast.The test is free for first-time testers. There is a charge of $23.50 for retakes.
- The student will receive an email from Testing Services explaining the necessary technical requirements, how to download and use Zoom, and what materials are required and what materials and actions are prohibited during testing.
- On the day of the exam, a proctor will email the student with the Zoom meeting details.
- At test time, the proctor will host a testing session where the proctor will guide the student(s) through set up, then move students into individual breakout rooms where the proctor and the student can work one-on-one to get the student into the test.
- As student tests, the proctor will monitor progress through webcam and through Accuplacer. If students have technical issues or need assistance, they will be able to alert the proctor who can then enter the breakout room to help the student.
- When the student has completed the exam, the proctor will log-in and show them their test scores. Proctors will then email students immediately after the test with detailed instructions on how to access and print their Accuplacer scores. Scores will upload to the student's MyTMCC accounts within two hours of completion of the test.