Scrip Fundraiser Program
Next order due date: Thurs, November 21, 2019
Dear Band Families,
Included on this page are the forms you need to place an order and participate in our Scrip Fundraising Program. Scrip are gift cards from participating retailers. When you order the cards, a certain percentage will go either to your student’s band account or to the band general account (you decide where). You can then apply your balance to the band expenses of your choice. This is a great program because you don’t have to spend any more than face value for the cards. Instructions for how to order are below and please let me know if you have any questions.
Mr. Barthel - Band Teacher
How to order:
- Fill out your order form. At the bottom you may include retailers that are not listed on the form but are on the website as participating retailers (www.glscrip.com)
- Turn in order form to Mr. Barthel with a check that includes shipping cost on the due dates (due dates listed below).
- With your order form on the first order that you make please turn in the Scrip Registration Form and Agreement.
- The Scrip Program Agreement Form is where you will decide where your rebate money will be placed – for example - 100% to the band program, or 50% to the band program and 50% to your student account, or 100% to your student account.
- You will receive your order in approximately two weeks.
Scrip Order due dates:
- Thurs, Nov 21, 2019