Millennium Scholarship Information
How do I become a Millennium Scholar?
Students in the graduating Class of 2023 will be eligible when all the following conditions have been met:
- Graduate with a Nevada high school diploma
- Earn at least a 3.25 GPA (weighted or unweighted) or a qualifying test score (1070 on SAT or 21 on ACT)
- Complete the following core curriculum:
- 4 units in English
- 4 units in Math (including Algebra II or higher)
- 3 units in Science
- 3 units in Social Science or History
- Be a Nevada resident for at least two years of their high school career
- All requirements must be met by the date of high school graduation.
How does it work/How do I apply?
There is no application process for traditional students that graduate from a Nevada public, private or charter high school. Students qualify by meeting the eligibility requirements listed above. High schools and school districts submit student information for those who have qualified upon high school graduation.
Learn more about the Millennium Scholarship and sign up for an informative Virtual Webinar here.
Great Basin College
Nevada State College
College of Southern Nevada