Locations and Dates Regarding Free Sports Physicals (Summer 2021)
- Carson Tahoe Medical Group – Free Sports Physicals
- UNR School of Medicine Student Outreach Clinic – English
- UNR School of Medicine Student Outreach Clinic - Spanish
CHEER TRYOUTS 2021-2022 - Flyer
Calling all 8th-11th grade students who will be attending Galena High School next year. If you are interested in being a part of the Galena cheerleading team, tryouts will be held in the big gym on May 25th-28th, 3:30-6:30pm. All athletes interested in participating must attend a parent & athlete meeting via zoom on May 6th or May 7th.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Philosophy of the
Galena Athletic Department
Galena high School feels that athletics is a very important part of the educational experiences at the high school level. Within the framework of Galena High School’s philosophy, the Athletic Department is committed to:
- Provide a variety of positive experiences for all athletes in as many different sports as possible.
- Use athletics as a vehicle for athletes to:
- Promote higher self-esteem.
- Create a positive alternative for free time.
- Instill positive discipline and cooperation skills.
- Build confidence.
- Provide an avenue for athletes to develop a stronger physical, mental, emotional, and social well-being.
- Promote sportsmanship as the cornerstone of the athletic program.
Forms and Information
1st & 3rd Year Athletes
2nd & 4th Year Athletes