Whether you are an in-person learner, a distance learner, or a hybrid learner, please know that counselors will continue to support you -- our students and families -- as best we can.
Please know that these are our top priorities:
- Your well-being– Please take this opportunity to practice healthy self-care.
- Invest in learning new techniques to manage stress.
- If you are interested in community resources, please include that in the email and I can provide a list of available resources.
- Your academics:
- Stay connected to your teachers and school.
- Continue working on classes on days not in school.
- Remember to check-in on Teams for both attendance and assignments.
- How you can contact your counselor:
- Email – we will work to answer your questions on email within 24 hours
- Students can sign up to chat with their counselor through the Swope district website at
For frequently asked questions regarding COVID 19, school activities and school closure related issues, more information is found at https://www.washoeschools.net/site/Default.aspx?PageID=14369.
A list of 2019 Community Resource Guide & Emergency resources can be found at
Crisis Support Services of Nevada
Find help 24/7 by dialing 2-1-1; texting 898-211 or visiting www.nevada211.org
And you can Access Family Wellness Resources Here
We thank you for your patience at this unique and interesting time.
Ms. Angela Kopal and Ms. Kelly Della Bordella