Your Future Now!TMCC High School is a middle college high school for mature, motivated 10th -12th grade students interested in adding value to a high school diploma by simultaneously working toward a certificate of achievement or an associate degree!TMCC High School offers multiple options for students who are focused on their future:
General Information for Interested Students:
- Degree-seeking students enjoy the academic focus of college classes as they work toward an associate degree.
- Career-focused students enjoy the flexibility and focus of the applied sciences college courses as they work toward a technical certificate.
- Minimum GPA 2.5, but higher is recommended
- Must have good attendance and behavior
- Cannot be credit deficient
- Students take both high school and college classes
- Tuition-free college credits
- An Education Plan to work toward a technical certificate or a degree upon high school graduation
- Small class sizes and flexible scheduling
- College resources, labs, learning centers, tutors, and activities.
- Instruction from college instructors
- High school classes that offer project-based instruction with highly qualified instructors
- The 2020-2021 application is due February 28, 2020 by 3:00 pm. Click Here for the 2020-2021 application.
TMCC High School provides a rich educational experience through rigorous high school and dual-credit college courses, so our students will graduate college- and career-ready.
A community college provides an ideal environment for motivated students to complete high school in a mature setting with expectations for academic and civic growth. High expectations and support for student success, a challenging project-based curriculum, opportunities for choice in learning, and a variety of assessment strategies foster high levels of student achievement. Creative, critical and solution-oriented thinking results from a learning community that fosters high expectations for achievement, especially where the educators model and demonstrate expectations for higher-level thinking. The success of each student is positively influenced by a commitment to communication and collaboration among administration, staff, students, parents, the college and the community at large. The community college high school embraces a diverse learning community and provides a safe, accepting environment for students to pursue their academic goals.
We, as a learning community, are committed to college and career readiness for all our students.
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook