Your Future Now!TMCC High School is a middle college high school for mature, motivated 10th -12th grade students interested in adding value to a high school diploma by simultaneously working toward a certificate of achievement or an associate degree! This amazing high school offers classes on two college campuses to better serve our students. Our main office is at the TMCC Dandini campus and our certificate program is located at TMCC's Applied Technology Center on Edison.TMCC High School offers multiple options for students who are focused on their future:
General Information for Interested Students:
- Degree-seeking students enjoy the academic focus of college classes as they work toward an associate degree.
- Career-focused students enjoy the flexibility and focus of the applied sciences college courses as they work toward a technical certificate at TMCC High School@ATC.
- Minimum GPA 2.5, but higher is recommended
- Must have good attendance and behavior
- Cannot be credit deficient
- Students take both high school and college classes
- Tuition-free college credits
- An Education Plan to work toward a technical certificate or a degree upon high school graduation
- Small class sizes and flexible scheduling
- College resources, labs, learning centers, tutors, and activities.
- Instruction from college instructors
- High school classes that offer project-based instruction with highly qualified instructors
- Applications are only being accepted for incoming juniors interested in TMCC High School@ATC for Fall 2018.
- Mail, or bring your application to TMCC High School in Red Mountain 314 on the TMCC Dandini campus.
TMCC High School provides a rich educational experience through rigorous high school and dual-credit college courses, so our students will graduate college- and career-ready.
A community college provides an ideal environment for motivated students to complete high school in a mature setting with expectations for academic and civic growth. High expectations and support for student success, a challenging project-based curriculum, opportunities for choice in learning, and a variety of assessment strategies foster high levels of student achievement. Creative, critical and solution-oriented thinking results from a learning community that fosters high expectations for achievement, especially where the educators model and demonstrate expectations for higher-level thinking. The success of each student is positively influenced by a commitment to communication and collaboration among administration, staff, students, parents, the college and the community at large. The community college high school embraces a diverse learning community and provides a safe, accepting environment for students to pursue their academic goals.
We, as a learning community, are committed to college and career readiness for all our students.
ContactTMCC High School7000 Dandini Blvd.Red Mountain 314Reno, NV 89512775-674-7660TMCC High SchoolApplied Technology Center475 Edison WayRoom 220Reno, NV 89502775-856-5326Office Hours8:00 - 5:00 Monday - Thursday8:00 - 3:30 Friday*Office is located on Dandini Campus
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook