TO APPLY FOR TMCC HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE 2022/2023 SCHOOL YEAR PLEASE CLICK THE "APPLICATION" TAB TO THE LEFT.
If you would like to find out more information about our program for the 2022-2023 school year, please visit us at one of these events:
TMCC HS Virtual Information Nights from 6:00-7:00 pm:
- Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 (Spanish translation available)
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022 (Spanish translation available)
Click HERE to sign up for one of our Virtual Information Nights. You must sign up by noon the day of the Information night.
TMCC HS Information PowerPoint click here
Your Future Now!
TMCC High School is a middle college high school for mature, motivated 10th -12th grade students interested in adding value to a high school diploma by simultaneously working toward a certificate of achievement or an associate degree!
TMCC High School offers multiple options for students who are focused on their future:
General Information for Interested Students:
- Degree-seeking students enjoy the academic focus of college classes as they work toward an associate degree.
- Career-focused students enjoy the flexibility and focus of the applied sciences college courses as they work toward a technical certificate.
- Minimum GPA 2.5, but higher is recommended
- Must have good attendance and behavior
- Cannot be credit deficient
- Students take both high school and college classes
- Tuition-free college credits
- An Education Plan to work toward a technical certificate or a degree upon high school graduation
- Small class sizes and flexible scheduling
- College resources, labs, learning centers, tutors, and activities.
- Instruction from college instructors
- High school classes that offer project-based instruction with highly qualified instructors
- At this time we are no longer taking applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Our online application for the 2022-2023 school year will be available December 15, 2021.
TMCC High School provides a rich educational experience through rigorous high school and dual-credit college courses, so our students will graduate college- and career-ready.
A community college provides an ideal environment for motivated students to complete high school in a mature setting with expectations for academic and civic growth. High expectations and support for student success, a challenging project-based curriculum, opportunities for choice in learning, and a variety of assessment strategies foster high levels of student achievement. Creative, critical and solution-oriented thinking results from a learning community that fosters high expectations for achievement, especially where the educators model and demonstrate expectations for higher-level thinking. The success of each student is positively influenced by a commitment to communication and collaboration among administration, staff, students, parents, the college and the community at large. The community college high school embraces a diverse learning community and provides a safe, accepting environment for students to pursue their academic goals. We, as a learning community, are committed to college and career readiness for all our students.
From the District...
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
El Distrito prohíbe la intimidación, la intimidación cibernética, el acoso, el acoso sexual, la discriminación y / o las represalias en cualquiera de sus programas / actividades educativas, empleo y oportunidades de empleo. Para obtener la declaración completa del Aviso de No Discriminación del Distrito, así como los métodos para abordar preguntas e inquietudes, visite nuestra página de Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility
Para más información visite Civil Rights Compliance Department page.