- Math: Mrs. Franz, SFranz@washoeschools.net
- Science: Mrs. Wilson, OWilson@washoeschools.net
- History: Mrs. Gonsalves, LGonsalves@washoeschools.net
- English: Mr. Simcox, RSimcox@washoeschools.net
- SPED Math: Mrs. House, Jessica.House@washoeschools.net
- SPED English: Mrs. Carter, mailto:HCarter@washoeschools.net
- Counselor: Mrs. Bertolino, MBertolino@washoeschools.net
We attempt to make ourselves accessible in many ways and various hours. We will try to accommodate you as much as possible. Below are a list of methods you can expect to use to contact us and stay informed with the classroom.
- E-mail- Our team diligently checks their email; this is the best way to get ahold of us. We typically get back within the same day, if not the next. There may be an extended delay in response over the weekend, holidays, or school breaks.
- This Website - Through this website Mrs. Wilson will include a weekly, up-to-date, agenda as to what is going on in our classes. This will help you to be proactive, and stay ahead on classwork!
- Infinite Campus - Our school uses Infinite Campus. It is a great tool to see exactly what is going on in your student's life with grades, attendance, behavior, and more! Remember, this tool is reactive, so in many cases, it may be too late. The website will allow you to be proactive. This is expected to be checked on a weekly basis to monitor progress.
- Phone - You can reach us all through the school's number at (775) 353-5990.
- Conferences - Families: We are always be more than happy to meet with you for a conference. The times that are best for this is after school. Simply call or email Mrs. Wilson to set up a Team conference. We prefer your student to be in attendance for these meetings and often have my conferences student led.
- Community events - We like to make it a point of stopping by throughout the year at games and other community events. Keep us in the loop; we want to come support you!