The Washoe County School District's K12 online school.North Star Online School is a tuition-free full-time virtual public school providing students in grades K-12 with the flexibility to learn how they need, with a curriculum that meets rigorous state education standards, taught by local, highly-skilled teachers. Our curriculum is fully accredited, even by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and correlates to the curriculum taught in Washoe County School District's traditional schools.Prospective StudentsIf you are interested in finding out more about North Star, feel free to call us at 775-353-6900. We would love to answer your questions, schedule an information session, give you a tour and show you what it is like to learn with our online curriculum!Click on this button to log into Connexus.com
New HS students/parents:
Please take a moment to provide feedback on our "New Student Orientation" - Please Click on this link to take the short survey: North Star New Student Orientation Evaluation
1. Do ONLINE REGISTRATION IN in Infinite CampusScroll down to see instructions and click on the link2. Do COURSE SELECTION for MS & HS StudentsDownload form below then complete it and return it to North Star. You may bring it in, drop it through our mail slot, fax it to 775-689-2537, mail it or email it to your counselor, Marie Block at MBlock@washoeschools.net.
Infinite Campus - Online Registration for WCSD will open in February for the 2018-19 school year. NOTE: For information on enrolling at North Star please click on link, to the right, "Applying to North Star".
- All Washoe County School District parents MUST register their students for the upcoming school year.
- To access the online registration please log in to Infinite Campus Parent Portal click the link here.
- Use the same username and password you have used before to login for your student's information.
- If you forgot your password or username simply click on the "Help" tab after you click on the link above.
- If you need help please call at 353-6900 or come to North Star from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM HS Orientation
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Math support with Mr. Devaney
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Wolf Pup Club with Ms. LaCasse
7:30 AM - 11:00 PM ACT Testing for all 11th grade students
March 1, 2018
1:00 PM HS Orientation
March 2, 2018
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Math Support - John Devaney
March 5, 2018
3:00 PM GT Workshop
March 7, 2018
9:00 AM Blended Lesson
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.