The Washoe County School District's K12 online school.North Star Online School is a tuition-free full-time virtual public school providing students in grades K-12 with the flexibility to learn how they need, with a curriculum that meets rigorous state education standards, taught by highly-skilled District teachers. Our campus is open to students Monday through Friday and is located at 5450 Riggins Ct. Ste. 6. in Reno, NV. Our curriculum is fully accredited, even by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and correlates to the curriculum taught in Washoe County School District's traditional schools.Prospective StudentsIf you are interested in finding out more about North Star, feel free to call us at 775-353-6900. We would love to answer your questions, schedule an information session, give you a tour and show you what it is like to learn with our online curriculum!Click on this button to log into Connexus.comNorth Star is accepting applications for 2018-19. Information sessions are available on May 15, 25 - June 11 & 12.
1. Do ONLINE REGISTRATIONin Infinite Campus by May 1st for 2018-2019 school yearScroll down to see instructions and click on the link2. Do COURSE SELECTIONfor MS & HS StudentsDownload form below then complete it and return it to North Star. You may bring it in, drop it through our mail slot, fax it to 775-689-2537, mail it or email it to your counselor, Marie Block at MBlock@washoeschools.net.3. Complete "INTENT TO RETURN"in the parent/guardians "To Do" list in your Connexus login. This needs to be done even in student is not returning. You will have the choice of "YES", "NO" and "UNDECIDED". This must be completed by May 1st 2018.
Attention Parents and Guardians:
WCSD Online Registration is open
If you have not completed your Online Registration in the Infinite Campus parent portal for WCSD you must do so no later than 5/1/18
All WCSD Parents/Guardians are required to complete Online Registration regardless of which school their students plan to attend next year.
Online Registration is not the same as enrolling. This is simply updating your information with the school district and is required. Even if you don’t know what school your student will be attending next year you still need to do the Online Registration.
- Here is the link for Infinite Campus Parent Portal: https://www.washoeschools.net/Page/10776 be sure to select the option for current WCSD student.
- Once logged into your portal your inbox will have a message “Online Registration” click on the message and follow the instructions.
- If you need help or have forgotten your password for the parent portal please call our office at 775-353-6900.
- Online Registration only needs to be done once per household and only takes a few minutes.
- If you plan to return to North Star Online School for the 18-19 school year you will also need to complete the “Intent to return”. In Connexus on the homepage starting in April.
- If you are not returning to North Star for the 18-19 school year still complete the Online Registration and then contact your new school to enroll in classes.
- Please remember to watch your webmail and our webpage for important updates and information from our counselor Ms. Block regarding course selections.
Infinite Campus - Online Registration for WCSD is open for the 2018-19 school year.
NOTE: For information on enrolling at North Star please click on link, to the right, "Applying to North Star".
- All Washoe County School District parents MUST register their students for the upcoming school year.
- To access the online registration please log in to Infinite Campus Parent Portal click the link here.
- Use the same username and password you have used before to login for your student's information.
- If you forgot your password or username simply click on the "Help" tab after you click on the link above.
- If you need help please call at 353-6900 or come to North Star from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook