MSG Beach DB 4
Fall 2017/Spring 2018
JROTC is a course that teaches leadership skills, as well as life skills. Throughout theyear, you will be challenged physically, as well as mentally. You will learn how to interact with your peers as well as leading them. This course is designed to set you up forsuccess, to help you graduate, and prepare for a post-secondary education. The mission of JROTC IS TO MOTIVATE YOUNG PEOPLE TO BE BETTER CITIZENS. We are not
Recruiters for the armed forces. We will cover the following subjects.
• Drill and ceremony
• Citizenship and American History
• initial promotion exam ( see Regimental SOP)
• Cadet Challenge
· First aid
· Adventure training
Learning Objectives (Important)
• Understand the role of JROTC
• Gain a working knowledge of the Regimental structure
• Be responsible for your actions
• Learn how to be a better citizen.
• Have fun!
There is a ten dollar lab fee, payable to the School bookkeeper. This pays for a uniform garment bag and a Regimental tee shirt.
Contact Info (Important)
• Office Phone: 327-5982
• Email: ebeach@washoeschools .net