Thank you for your interest in North Star Online
New student enrollment for the 21-22 school year will begin
Monday, March 29th
Deadline to submit enrollment forms will be
Friday, May 28th at 4PM
Before enrolling in North Star Online please read the documents below
Gracias por su interés en North Star Online
Inicio de la inscripción para el año escolar 21-21
Lunes 29 de marzo
La fecha límite para enviar los formularios de inscripción será
el viernes 28 de mayo a las 4PM
Antes de inscribirse en North Star Online, lea los documentos a continuación
Enrolling at North Star Online School
Are you ready to be a virtual student? Take a Readiness Survey and Find Out.
If your point score is between:
- 72-61: You are a great candidate for virtual education.
- 60-50: You are definitely a potential candidate for online education; we’d love to talk to you.
- 49-24: We recommend you talk with your school counselor about your survey results to determine if online learning is a good choice for you.
New student enrollment for 2021-2022 fall semester1. Students Must be Registered with the Washoe County School District (WCSD)
2. Download and Complete a North Star Online School Enrollment form.Please read instructions carefully, pages 1-6 must be submitted4. Students living outside the Washoe County School District may no longer apply for a Student Variance to attend North Star Online School.
- Students who are currently enrolled and students who are new to WCSD need to complete the districts online registration. Please click HERE for more information about registering.
5. Submit completed enrollment form and all supporting materials to North Star.
- Due to changes in the Department of Education’s policy for distance learning (online school), we can no longer take variances.
Mail/drop-off: North Star Online School
5450 Riggins Ct. Suite 6
Reno, NV 89502Fax to: 775-689-253721-22 registration instructions for current North Star Parent/Guardian Click