Athletic Registration Procedures
Printable copy Parent's Step-by-Step Guide to Register My Athlete
The WCSD and Incline High School utilizes registermyathlete.com to register athletes for NIAA sanctioned sports. The process takes about 45 minutes to complete. Here are some basic steps to follow when registering your athlete for the first time:
1. Find Incline High School:
Go to http://registermyathlete.com/schools/, begin by selecting Nevada and finding Incline High School. Click on the school to continue to the next step.
3. Add a new athlete: The next step is to add an athlete. You can do so by clicking the “My Athletes” tab on the left-hand side of the page or by clicking “Add Athlete” underneath the “My Athletes” tab. This only needs to be done once during your athlete’s entire career at a school. The information entered here will carry over from year to year. This information includes your athlete’s contact information and medical information.
4. The athlete’s profile: After you’ve created your athlete you will be brought to their Profile page. This page is a summary of their information and previous involvement in athletics.
5. Register for a sport: Click “+ Register for a Sport” to begin registration, you will be asked to choose a sport for your athlete. Additional sports may be added later.
6. Your registration checklist: This page shows the status of your athlete’s registration. You will be asked to complete several steps to complete registration including agreeing to documents, and completing the physical.
Each document must be opened and then signed electronically:
Sport/Activity Acknowledgement Form
High School Residency/Custody Statement
Athletic Travel Waiver of Liability and assumption of Risk
High School Off-Season Sport/Conditioning Permit
Parent/Legal Guardian & Student Acknowledgement – Drug, Alcohol, Tobacco Policy
Athletic Emergency Information Form
The following documents may be uploaded electronically or turned in to the athletic secretary Miss Maria Diaz:
NIAA Health Questionnaire/Interim Form
Pre-Participation History Form
NIAA Pre-Participation Physical Examination (these are good for two years)
7. Complete registration: Your registration is complete once all items on the checklist have been completed.
8. After registration: After registration is compete, you can login at any time to view the Status of your athlete and their participation on the team.
Under the same account, repeat step 3-9 to register additional athletes.
The following fees must be paid to the bookkeeper Miss Barbara Loeschner in the office:
$35.00 Athletic Transportation Fee
$25.00 Student Body Fee
$5.00 Impact (Concussion) Assessment Fee
$10.00 Athletic Training and Supply Fee (Paid each season for each sport played)
$50.00 Golf Fee (if applicable)
Future Seasons & Years
Once your athlete has been added to your account, you only need to follow steps 5-8 to register them for another sport.
Student Insurance link.