Dress Code Policy
Sun Valley Elementary School has a school uniform which is enforced on a daily basis. Student attire consists of the following:
- SVES logo navy blue or black polo shirt (can be purchased through Kate's Logos @ www.kateslogos.com)
- Plain navy blue or black polo shirt (can be purchased at Walmart or other clothing retailers)
- Khaki, navy blue, or black pants, capris, shorts, or skorts
- Students are not permitted to wear cut-off pants, jeans, sweats, or pajamas.
- Navy blue or black crewnecks
- Students must wear closed-toe shoes. No slippers or flip flops.
- Hats, beanies, and hoodies are not permitted to be worn indoors.
Throughout the school year, students will have opportunities to "purchase" Free Dress Days with their Pride High Paws that they earn for exhibiting their Lion Pride Behaviors (Safe, Respectful, Responsible). All WCSD dress code rules and expectations are enforced in order to maintain a productive, safe, learning environment. You may refer to the full dress code for Washoe County School District at https://www.wcsdpolicy.net/pdf_files/administrative_regulations/5102_Reg-Dress_Code-v1.pdf