Welcome to Anderson Elementary School - Home of the Aces
This website will provide you with the most up-to-date information about Anderson Elementary School. We are continually making changes. Bookmark this site and check-in frequently.
School Hours & General Information
Please note the following hours:
- 8:45am: Morning recess supervision begins. This is 15 minutes later than previous years. Please do not send students to school before 8:45am.
- 8:57am: First bell rings.
- 9:00am: Tardy bell rings, school begins.
School days ends:
- 3:00pm on regular schedule days
- 2:15pm on early release days
Morning Entrance Gates
There are two entrance gates that will open at 8:45am in the morning. This help us provide adequate supervision of students entering school grounds in the morning. Please make sure your children do not arrive too early.
- Front, West Side Gate (Pre-K side)
- Back gate
- Join us on Social Media: We want to increase our avenues for communicating with you. Consider following our social media accounts:
- Twitter: @Anderson_Aces
- Instagram: andersonaces
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Anderson/
Keep Informed - Calls, Emails & Texts
Missed a Call?
We want to make sure you are getting the important messages we are sending out. We send a call, email and text most Monday evenings. This is a slight change from our usual habit of seding calls out on Sundays:
- If you are not receiving our messages, contact the office @ 775-689-2500 to update your information.
- If you missed a call or would like to see past messages we have sent home, click here.
Anderson Elementary School is an inclusive community filled with compassionate and dedicated families and staff focused on empowering students to achieve their highest academic and social potential.
Anderson Elementary School supports students’ and families’ individual goals through rigorous instruction and social emotional guidance to build positive relationships every day.
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook