As a school community, we focus on maintaining a rigorous, relevant curriculum that challenges each student to reach the height of their potential while building strong relationships among all stakeholders - students, parents, administrators, teachers, and staff.
Our school practices the 7 Habits of Happy Kids:
1. Be Proactive- I'm in charge of myself!
2. Begin with the End in Mind- I have a plan and set goals!
3. Put First Things First- I work first, then play!
4. Think Win-Win- I can solve problems so everyone can win!
5. Seek First to Understand and Then to be Understood - I can listen before I talk!
6. Synergize- Together is better!
7. Sharpen the Saw- Balance feels best!
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook