These are the music objectives for PreK students:
-Use singing, talking, whispering, and calling voices
-Play a steady beat using body and simple rhythm instruments
-Match movement to music
These are the music objectives for Kindergarten students:
- Hear and sing high and low, fast and slow, and loud and quiet sounds.
- Play a steady beat using the body.
- Track (follow) a steady beat using long and short symbols.
- Identify familiar melodies.
- Track (follow) rhythm and melody symbols as an introduction to music reading.
- Sing songs from and discuss world cultures.
There will be no kindergarten performances at this time due to the Covid-19 pandemic.