IT IS TIME TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT(S) FOR THE 2024-2025 SCHOOL YEAR!
Please click on the side tabs "NEW AND KINDERGARTEN STUDENT REGISTRATION" OR "RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION"
OR SEE BELOW:
All students need to be registered online for the next school year – no paperwork will be coming home. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. In order to ensure your child is placed in a class for next year, use the following procedures:
- Click here for returning students Please follow the instructions for returning students (A returning student is a student who is currently registered OR has siblings currently registered in any of the Washoe County schools).
- Please click on “Parent Portal”.
- Please use your Parent Portal/Infinite Campus log-in information.
- If you need your password or username reset, please call the school at (775) 746-5810, or email Rachel.Kelley@washoeschools.net.
If you have a child that will be the age of 5 before August 1st, please add them to your current student’s application. Please go to www.washoeschools.net/winnemucca, email Rachel.Kelley@washoeschools.net, or call (775) 746-5810 for more kindergarten registration information.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE WASHOE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
- NEW OR KINDERGARTEN STUDENT (PHONE LINK)
- SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON "KINDERGARTEN AND NEW TO WCSD ONLINE REGISTRATION"
If you have a new Kindergarten student (or a student in any grade who has not been to a Washoe County School previously), you will need to come to school once you have registered them online and provide the following:
- an original birth certificate
- immunization record
- proof of residence (power bill or purchase/rental agreement in your name).
We are now accepting paperwork and scheduling screenings
Your student must be 5 before August 1st, 2024) in order to be eligible for kindergarten.
If your child is not 5 before the first day of school, please get in touch with Child Find at (775) 327-0685 to ask about the Pre-K options for your child. Winnemucca does not have a Gen-Ed Pre-K program.
SCHOOL starts next year – the FIRST DAY for 1st – 5th grade is August 12th – Kindergarten students will come the first week for a one-half-hour screening with the teacher, and they officially start kindergarten on August 19th, 2023.
Kindergarten registration will start on March 1st :) Please bring in your documents after March 1st.
The registration deadline for all returning students is extended to April 1st. Please complete your registration ASAP!