IT IS TIME TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT(S) FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR!
Please click on the side tabs "NEW AND KINDERGARTEN STUDENT REGISTRATION" OR "RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION"
OR SEE BELOW:
All students need to be registered online for the next school year – no paperwork will be coming home. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. In order to ensure your child is placed in a class for next year, use the following procedures:
- Please go to www.washoeschools.net/winnemucca
- On the left side of the screen, click on the tab titled “Registration”. If you are on a phone, click the + sign and click on “Registration”.
- Please follow the instructions for returning students (A returning student is a student who is currently registered OR has siblings currently registered in any of the Washoe County schools).
- Please click on “Parent Portal”.
- Please use your Parent Portal/Infinite Campus log-in information.
- If you need your password or username reset please call the school at (775) 746-5810, or email RCScott@washoeschools.net.
If you have a child that will be the age of 5 before the first day of school (August 14th), please add them to your current student’s application. Please go to www.washoeschools.net/winnemucca, email RCScott@washoeschools.net, or call (775) 746-5810 for more kindergarten registration information.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE WASHOE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.
NEW OR KINDERGARTEN STUDENT REGISTRATION (CLICK HERE)
If you have a new Kindergarten student (or a student in any grade who has not been to a Washoe County School previously), you will need to come to school once you have registered them online and provide the following:
- an original birth certificate
- immunization record
- proof of residence (power bill or purchase/rental agreement in your name).
We are now accepting paperwork and scheduling screenings
Your student must be 5 before the first day of school (August 14th, 2023) in order to be eligible for kindergarten.
If your child is not 5 before the first day of school, please get in touch with Child Find at (775) 327-0685 to ask about the Pre-K options for your child. Winnemucca does not have a Pre-K program.
SCHOOL starts next year – the FIRST DAY for 1st – 5th grade is August 14th – Kindergarten students will come the first week for a one-half-hour screening with the teacher, and they officially start kindergarten on August 21st, 2023.
Kindergarten registration has started! Please register before the Kinder-Wolf open house on April 13th.
KINDERGARTEN OPEN HOUSE COMING APRIL 13TH (CLICK HERE) Please RSVP by 4/10/23 @ (CLICK HERE)
The registration deadline for all returning students is April 1st.