DATES FOR THE CALENDAR:
For the most up to date school event schedule, please access the calendar on the Hunsberger website:
6/9 Last Day of School-DISMISSAL AT 1:20 pm
8/9 First Day of School for 1st-5th Grades
8/16 First Day of School for Kindergarten
A NOTE FROM MRS. LAUF:
- Wow! What a year 2020-2021 has been. I am so pleased at how well all our students have done this year. I want to thank our parents and families for your support and hanging in there while we navigated so many challenges and changes.
- As we prepare for the 2021-2022 school year, please note the following dates:
- August 2nd-student placement in classes will be available via Infinite Campus. Please access your parent portal account for teacher information. Class supply lists will be posted on our school website.
- August 9th-first day of school for 1st-5th grade. We look forward to meeting and greeting you beginning at 9:00 am that morning.
- August 16th-first day of school for Kindergarten. We look forward to meeting and greeting you beginning at 9:00 am that morning.
- Have a wonderful Summer!!!
The Hunsberger PTO Board for the 2021-2022 School Year is as follows:
Vice President-Janine Nelson
Art Chair-Morgan Fritz
Thanks to our outgoing members and welcome to our new Board!
SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR:
Thank you for supporting the library with our virtual book fair. Scholastic Books will continue to donate 2% of all sales through our book fair link. Those proceeds will all go to the library. Please use the following link to support our virtual book fair. Virtual Book Fair Link
Yearbooks are here and will be distributed to classrooms the morning of June 4th. In person students should receive their yearbooks that day. Distance learning teachers will make arrangements with their families for yearbook distribution.
We will have a limited number of yearbooks for sale for $25; you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to purchase one.
Thank you to the parents and staff who helped with submitting pictures this year to make the yearbook happen!
Thank you to those Hunsberger Heroes who have graciously contributed to our school in the last month!
Please check back next month
IN THIS ISSUE OF PAWPRINTS: