Pleasant Valley Elementary School will facilitate the development of responsible, confident and literate global citizens.
At 211 degrees...water is hot.
At 212 degrees...water begins to boil.
With boiling water...comes steam.
With steam...you can power a train.One extra degree makes all the difference.
Class Supply Lists
2nd-Mrs. French and Mrs. Hurlbert
TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS PLEASANT VALLEY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IS CLOSED AND IS SCHEDULED TO REOPEN ON THURSDAY, APRIL 16.
FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING NEVADA SCHOOL CLOSURES, PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES:
NEVADA DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION: WWW.DOE.NV.GOV
WASHOE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT: WWW.WASHOESCHOOLS.NET
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
- Comcast - Comcast is offering an internet essentials package for free (Links to an external site.). To sign up for a free internet essentials package for 60 days, applicants can simply visit www.internetessentials.com (Links to an external site.). The accessible website also includes the option to video chat with customer service agents in American Sign Language. There are also two dedicated phone numbers 1-855-846-8376 for English and 1-855-765-6995 for Spanish.
- Spectrum - Spectrum is offering free internet access for students (Links to an external site.). Beginning March 16, Spectrum is offering free internet for 60 days to households with K-12 or college students who don’t already have a Spectrum subscription. To enroll, call 1-844-488-8395.
- AT&T - AT&T COVID-19 response (Links to an external site.). AT&T will offer open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and $10/month plans to low-income families
- Verizon - Verizon (Links to an external site.) does have special offers, but is following the FCC agreement.
- Sprint - Sprint (Links to an external site.) is following the FCC agreement, providing unlimited data to existing customers, and, starting Tuesday, 3/17/2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
- T-Mobile - T-Mobile (Links to an external site.) is following the FCC agreement, plus unlimited data to existing customers, and, coming soon, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
April 22, 2020
April 23, 2020
April 28, 2020
May 4, 2020
May 5, 2020
May 6, 2020
May 7, 2020
May 8, 2020
From the District...
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web-Accessibility
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page. For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
WCSD Parent Student Handbook