Campus Visitors, Volunteers and Guests
All visitors, volunteer and guests are required to report to the office. All visitors, volunteers and guests need to provide a photo ID and sign in.
Below are some ways you can volunteer at Sepulveda Elementary School.
- Classroom Activities (cutting, laminating, copying, assisting in small group activities)
- School Duties (assist with lunchroom duty, outside recess)
- School Events
To become a volunteer, you must do the following:
Step 1: Read the Volunteer Procedures Manual
Step 3: Drop it off at the school for the adminstration to sign and send into the district.
Step 4: Only when your application is signed, schedule a fingerprinting appointment, if applicable.
Not all volunteers must get fingerprinted. Below is a list of volunteer work that requires fingerprinting.
- Volunteers who work with students or chaperone students without staff members present (even for only one day a year).
- Volunteers who volunteer for overnight trips.
- Volunteers who volunteer for out-of-state trips (even for only one day).