Become a Volunteer
Below are some ways you can volunteer at Sepulveda Elementary School.
- Classroom Activities (cutting, laminating, copying, assisting in small group activities)
- School Duties (assist with lunchroom duty, outside recess)
- School Events
To become a volunteer, you must do the following:
Step 3: Sign and submit the Confidentiality Agreement.
Step 3: Make sure Dr. Paul, Sepulveda’s principal, signs your application.
Step 4: Only when your application is signed, schedule a fingerprinting appointment.
Not all volunteers must get fingerprinted. Below is a list volunteer work that require fingerprinting.
- Volunteers who work with students or chaperone students without staff members present (even for only one day a year).
- Volunteers who volunteer for overnight trips.
- Volunteers who volunteer for out of state trips (even for only one day).