Standard Student Attire/Uniform Policy
As specified in the Washoe County School District Administrative Regulation (5102), the dress or grooming of all students provide a safe and healthy learning environment for all students in which the focus is on learning. Desert Heights Elementary School uniform policy aligns with the districts regulations.
Desert Heights Elementary School has on stock t-shirts with the school logo for $5.00
Desert Heights Standard Student Attire/Uniform Policy
- The approved uniform shirt is a navy blue or black with the approved Desert Heights Elementary School logo or may be plain.
- Blue, black, or khaki jeans or slacks, shorts, leggings/jeggings that must be 85% black or khaki (light tan or brown). No other colors shall be allowed.
- Must be 85% black or khaki (tan or brown). No other colors shall be allowed.
- Sweatshirts and sweaters are considered outerwear and shall comply with the approved dress code.
- Permitted over the uniform in accordance with the school’s dress code. Jackets, coats, and zippered sweatshirts are considered outerwear.
Uniforms can be bought at the following locations
Desert Heights Elementary School13948 Mt. Bismark StReno, NV 89506
Kate's Logos1221 West 2nd StreetReno, NV 89503
Fallas6895 Sierra Center PkwyReno, NV 89511
Walmart250 Vista Knoll PkwyReno, NV 89506