Crisis Support Services of Nevada
900 N Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89557 (775) 784-8090;
1-800-273-8255 (24 hour crisis line)
1-800-273-8255 Or Text- #839863 and the message word “Care" (24 hour crisis line)
- Statewide resource directory; sexual assault and suicide prevention; rape crisis center; after-hours child and elder abuse reporting; survivors support groups; grief counseling referrals.
- Nevada 2-1-1 is Nevada's most comprehensive, free connection to critical health and human services. Information about local community services is available in a single statewide location that can be accessed via voice, text, and online.
Washoe County Human Services Agency
350 S. Center St., Reno, NV 89502
- Reporting Office: (775) 785-8600; Reports/Investigations of child abuse or neglect.
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- 3740 Lakeside Drive 1090 South Rock Blvd, Reno, NV 89502 (775)856-6200
- Since 1985, The Children's Cabinet's mission has been to keep children safe and families together by providing services and resources that address unmet needs through a unique and effective cooperative effort between the private sector and public agencies in Nevada.
Community Health Alliance
- 1055 South Wells Avenue Reno, NV 89502 Phone: (775) 329-6300
- 1535 Medical Parkway (775) 750-7005
- Non-profit. Parent and sibling grief support group for families who have lost a child (of any age). Reno Group: Second Monday of each month from 7pm-830 pm; St. John’s Presbyterian Church of Reno Music Room, 1070 West Plumb Lane Carson Group: Last Tuesday of each month from 7:00pm-8:30pm at the Carson Tahoe Cancer Resource Center, Contact Delores at (775) 883-4415 for more information
Downing Counseling Clinic
- UNR Education Bldg. Room 3007; (775) 682-5516, Mon-Thurs 10-7, Fri 10-5
- Individual counseling, couples counseling, family counseling, play therapy, consultation, referrals, sliding fee scale for services; adults; children ages three and up; no Medicaid or Medicare.
Family Behavioral Health
- 2105 Capurro Wy #260, Sparks, NV 89431 (775) 378-2775, Fax (775) 622-3979
- Services include Assessments, Therapy, Basic Skills Training and Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR), Peer Support, and Crisis Intervention Services. Services are outpatient and provided in the recipients natural environment (home, kinship care, foster care), and in the community (school, after school program etc.)Medicaid Fee-For-Service (FFS) Only- At no cost to the family.
Family Counseling and Payee Service of Northern Nevada
- 1475 Terminal Way, Suite B, Reno, NV 89502
- Marriage, family counseling, substance abuse, sexual abuse, Medicare, Medicaid, insurance, sliding fee scale
Great Basin Behavioral Health
Northern Nevada Hopes
- 580 West 5th St, Reno NV (775) 786-4673
- Northern Nevada HOPES is a nonprofit community health center in downtown Reno, NV that offers integrated medical care and wellness services. We welcome patients, wherever they are in life, and provide them with compassionate, high-quality healthcare
- Substance Use & Abuse Support & Counseling
- 3500 Lakeside Court, Suite 101 Reno NV, 89509 Phone: (775)786-6880 Fax: (775)786-689
Reno Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
POLICE SERVICES**Call 911 in case of emergency**
- 455 E 2nd Street, Reno, NV
- Sub Station --Non-emergency Dispatch: (775) 334-2677 (Cops)
- Main Station; (775) 334-2175
- Neil Road Substation: 3905 Neil Road, Reno NV; (775) 334-2550
- Citi Center Substation: 333 N Center Street, Reno, NV; (775) 689-2960
Sparks Police Department
- 1701 E. Prater Way, Sparks, NV 89434
- Non-emergency dispatch (775) 353-2231,
Washoe County Sheriff's Office
- 911 Parr Blvd., Reno, NV 89512
- (775) 328-3001 (Office)
- (775) 785-4629 Non-emergency dispatch