Lenz Elementary School
Lenz ES Core Beliefs
- We are here for all students.
- All students receive quality core instruction.
- We support and foster student social and emotional health. (SEL)
- All students must be challenged to become problem solvers. _____________________________________________________________________________________
NO School Monday 5/29: Memorial Day
NO early release on Wednesday 6/7: students will be released at 3:00pm
Last Day of School- Wednesday 6/14: students will be released at 12:50
***Early Release EVERY Wednesday at 2:15- except on 6/7/23
Hello Lenz Families,
A few quick reminders:
- Dogs are not allowed on school property.
- We are back to pre-covid illness guidelines. Please see the latest Illness Screening Tool here
- If possible, please avoid sending your student with glass wear.
- Reminder: Lenz ES is a no-shared food school. If you are thinking about sending treats for your student’s classroom, please reach out to the teacher or office first. They can provide ideas for a food substitute.
- Please help us keep our campus beautiful by reminding your student to avoid climbing trees on campus.
School news and updates are part of our Lenz Prints, which can be found via the PTA web link.
** There is no supervision on the playground before 8:40 am each school day
* Early Release at 2:15 EVERY Wednesday
Lenz Spirit Gear website!! We encourage students to wear Leopard prints, black & gold, and/or Lenz Spirit Gear every Friday.
Lenz Spirit Wear school fundraiser - Funds will be used for Positive Behavior student incentives.
2500 Homeland Drive, Reno NV 89511
Phone. (775) 851-5620
Fax. (775) 851-7080
From the District...
The District prohibits bullying, cyber-bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and/or retaliation in any of its educational programs/activities, employment, and employment opportunities. For the District's full Notice of Non-Discrimination statement as well as methods to address questions and concerns please visit our Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility page.For more information, visit the Civil Rights Compliance Department page.
El Distrito prohíbe la intimidación, la intimidación cibernética, el acoso, el acoso sexual, la discriminación y / o las represalias en cualquiera de sus programas / actividades educativas, empleo y oportunidades de empleo. Para obtener la declaración completa del Aviso de No Discriminación del Distrito, así como los métodos para abordar preguntas e inquietudes, visite nuestra página de Notice of Non-Discrimination and Web Accessibility
Para más información visite Civil Rights Compliance Department page.