Student Eligibility and Enrollment
The Pre-K program provides high quality early childhood education services for qualifying families in the Washoe County School District. Due to the high demand for these programs, we require all our available spaces to be filled with regularly attending, active participants.
All families enrolled in the Pre-K program are required to fulfill the following;
- Attend Family Orientation
- Attend Family conferences
- Read with your child and report time read
How to get started:
- To see if your child qualifies for our Pre-K program and to place your child on the "Interest List" click here
- If your child qualifies and a space becomes available, a program representative will call you during the enrollment season, usually beginning in the spring.
Click here for more information.
Haga clic aquí para obtener más información.