- Students will be dismissed at 3:30 pm when the bell rings. If a student needs to be dismissed before 3:30 pm, please check them out at the front office.
- All staff on duty will have a bright colored vest on to designate the duty teacher in that area in case a student or parent needs help.
- Designated Duty teacher will wait until all students have gotten on the bus, walked to their pickup location, or left school property to walk home. If a child is still present they will be sent to the office to contact parents.
- Any students not knowing where to find their guardian or where to go will go to the front office to contact parents.
- All students have to be picked up by 4pm or CPS will be called to inform them a child was not picked up. (On Early Release Wednesday's, students have to be picked up by 3:15pm.)
**Please see the Kiss n’ Drop Procedures for parents picking up students in the front of the school.**