Welcome to the Elmcrest ES Counseling Corner!
During this uncertain time, your child may feel stressed and anxious. Remember, most children are likely feeling this even if they are unable to identify or verbalize their feelings. Stress presents differently in each individual. We encourage you to start a conversation with your child about how they are feeling and any fears or stressors they may be experiencing. Below are some additional resources you may find helpful.
Check-In with us. If you need anything or just want to share a message with us, this is the place to do it. We are thinking of all of you and miss seeing your smiling faces at Elmcrest ES!
Mrs. Conner MConner@washoeschools.net (775)453-6252
Ms. Quirk Haley.Quirk@WashoeSchools.net (775)583-5662
SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING RESOURCES
WCSD Social and Emotional Learning
Indoor Games and Activites
- Supporting Children's Emotional Well-Being during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Helping Children and Youth Cope After a Disaster
- Covid-19 Parent Resource Guide
- At Home Resources for Families
- Virtual Relaxation Room
- COVID-19/Coronavirus Assistance Programs