The mission of the Pre-K Program is for all children in Washoe County to have access to a variety of high quality, developmentally appropriate programs with qualified teachers. Programs will meet individual child and family's needs as well as the performance standards that will prepare children to be successful in school.
How to Enroll
Place your child on our “Interest List” by calling 321-3225, ext. 2. We experience a high volume of calls. It may take up to 3 business days to return your call. Thank you for your patience.
- Complete an intake over the phone.
- Call if you have a change in address or phone number.
If space becomes available for your child, a representative from our program will call you to set up an appointment for enrollment.
Priority will be given to children who meet the following criteria;
For questions about enrollment, please call the ECE Enrollment Specialist at 775-321-3225, ext. 2.Para preguntas acerca de inscripciones, por favor llame a nuestra Especialista de Inscripciones del Programa de Educacion Temparana al 775-321 a 3225, ext. 2.
- Four (4) years old by September 30th of the current school year
- Not enrolled in a publicly funded preschool program
- Not currently eligible to attend Kindergarten
- Lives in the Zone where they will attend Pre K
- Children in Transition
- Grant funding may require additional qualifications at some sites