John C. Bohach Elementary School Parent Faculty Organization
At JBES, our PFO has a mission to strengthen the sense of community within our school. We use the funds we raise through fundraisers and events to provide needed materials and supplies to our teachers for learning at JBES. We appreciate support in all forms from our families, as well as the strong home-school bond we hope to solidify in our first year. Thank you for helping our Nighthawks “soar” with your support!
- President – unfilled at this time (we are looking for someone to fill this role!)
- Vice president – unfilled at this time (we are looking for someone to fill this role!)
- Secretary – Ana Alvarez (parent)
- Treasurer – Iesha Finister (parent)
- Committee Lead: Alisha Gaynor (teacher and parent)
Our PFO meetings will be held the second Tuesday of every month. At this time, we will be holding the meeting in person for our committee members & staff only. In order to keep the numbers of adults down in our building, we are extending the invitation via zoom for anyone else who would like to attend our monthly meetings virtually. Please contact Mrs. Gaynor for the meeting ID & passcode (email@example.com) if you would like to join virtually for any of our monthly meetings.
- Nov 10, 2020 03:45PM
- Dec 8, 2020 03:45PM
- Jan 12, 2021 03:45PM
- Feb 9, 2021 03:45PM
- Mar 9, 2021 03:45PM
- Apr 13, 2021 03:45 PM
- May 11, 2021 03:45PM
- June - TBD