- Help students develop positive attitudes towards self, family and community
- Counsel with students individually and in small groups
- Provide classroom guidance lessons that teach skills such as making healthy decisions, resolving conflicts and respecting others
- Collaborate with teachers and parent to meet the individualized learning needs of students
- Work collaboratively with students, parents and teachers to identify and remove barriers that may impede student achievement
Parent & Student Handbook: Parent/Student Handbook 2020.2021
Parent's Right to Know: Parent's Right to Know
Library Resources:Check out our library collection!