Safe and Healthy Schools Toolkit
The following toolkit provides schools and families with high-quality resources regarding children’s physical safety, digital safety and emotional safety.
Kit de herramientas para escuelas seguras y saludables
El siguiente conjunto de herramientas proporciona a las escuelas y familias recursos de alta calidad sobre la seguridad física, la seguridad digital y la seguridad emocional de los niños.
Schools can use the toolkit in the following ways:
- Include one relevant resource in weekly school newsletters to families
- Post regular resources on school social media
- Highlight and give families a chance to preview resources during critical school times (i.e. transition events to middle or high school)
- Point families to a specific resource that addresses a need
- Print flyers and include them in front office resource libraries
The following WCSD Departments have contributed to this Toolkit: Behavior, Communications, Counseling, Curriculum & Instruction, Emergency Management, Family-School Partnerships, Multi-tiered System of Supports-Social-Emotional Learning and Psychology. If you would like to add resources, for consideration to this toolkit, please email email@example.com.