Resources and other opportunities
- TMCC Information events for prospective students : tmcc.ink/infoevents
- TMCC Application for Admissions: apply.tmcc.edu
- TMCC Steps to Enroll: stepstoenroll.tmcc.edu
- TMCC resources for DACA and Undocumented students: tmcc.edu/financial-aid/dacaundocumented-students
- TMCC Certificates and Degrees: tmcc.edu/academics
- TMCC Dual Enrollment Opportunities: jumpstart.tmcc.edu
- TMCC Nevada Promise Scholarship: nvpromise.tmcc.edu
- TMCC Virtual Tour: tour.tmcc.edu
- Career and Technical Education Opportunities at TMCC: cte.tmcc.edu
- TMCC’s Summer Bridge Program: successfirst.tmcc.edu
- College Viewbook: https://sites.tmcc.edu/flipbook/viewbook/
- College Career Maps: https://sites.tmcc.edu/flipbook/career-maps/
- ¿Necesitas Ayuda en español? email@example.com
- Make an appointment with a college recruiter today! firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to apply: https://www.unr.edu/apply
- How to visit the campus for programs and events: https://www.unr.edu/visit
- The Multicultural Center: https://www.unr.edu/multicultural-center
- Admissions: https://www.unr.edu/admissions
- Admissions Coordinator listing: https://www.unr.edu/admissions/coordinators
- Admissions Presentation in Spanish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1kWt6PWqH0
- Freshman Admissions: https://www.unr.edu/admissions/freshman
- University of Nevada, Reno YouTube, click here
- Nevada Today: https://www.unr.edu/nevada-today
- Freshman Scholarship Information - https://www.unr.edu/financial-aid/scholarships/first-year-scholarships
- Oficina para futuros estudiantes "Somos Nevada" - https://www.unr.edu/prospective-students/somos-nevada
Nevada Guarantee Information - https://www.unr.edu/nevada-guarantee
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/UniversityofNevada
- Nevada Career Explorer. Learn about yourself, the employment options available to you, and the training that will prepare you for them. Click here for more information.
- Tribal Colleges and Universities, click here for more information.
- Click here for information about the No Opportunity Wasted (NOW) College Prep Program.
- College Planning tools, click here.
- Planning for College, click here.
- Federal Student Aid, click here.
- ACT College Planning, click here.
- Join the State Treasurer's Office to learn more about the Governor Guinn Millennium Scholarship - Free virtual event click here for more information.
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE), click here.