- Family-School Partnerships
- Tribal Youth Advocacy Specialist / Student Graduation Advocates
Return to Headlines
Local College Resources
- TMCC Info Nights: https://www.tmcc.edu/recruitment-access-center/info-events
- Need to schedule an appointment with a TMCC representative? Email email@example.com
- TMCC Business and Social Sciences
- Enroll at TMCC
- TMCC Financial Aid
- TMCC Liberal Arts
- TMCC Dual Credit
- TMCC Life Sciences, Allied Health, and Public Safety
- TMCC Math and Physical Sciences
- TMCC Technical Sciences
- TMCC Viewbook Spanish: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EhKPuGd4vHEsPIrMiKny3lVyKN1fUFFu/view?usp=sharing
- TMCC Viewbook English: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r1axfl03Eqh7mBpjd8fnGit4Bs7f5o3i/view?usp=sharing
- TMCC DACA and Undocumented Student Aid Flyer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PPPAVKy4cNQjsMWeo-ANxBGEI3jz8p2q/view?usp=sharing
- TMCC Nevada Promise Scholarship: nvpromise.tmcc.edu
- TMCC Summer Bridge 2022: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z_DwoEyUfuIRVea3wMLmq_IUS-P3TSQp/view?usp=sharing
- TMCC Jump Start Dual Credit: jumpstart.tmcc.edu
- TMCC Virtual Tour: tour.tmcc.edu
- Need to contact TMCC? call: 775-673-7111 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text: 775-204-0431
- How to apply: https://www.unr.edu/apply
- How to visit the campus for programs and events: https://www.unr.edu/visit
- The Multicultural Center: https://www.unr.edu/multicultural-center
- Admissions: https://www.unr.edu/admissions
- Admissions Coordinator listing: https://www.unr.edu/admissions/coordinators
- Admissions Presentation in Spanish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1kWt6PWqH0
- Freshman Admissions: https://www.unr.edu/admissions/freshman
- University of Nevada, Reno YouTube, click here
- Nevada Today: https://www.unr.edu/nevada-today
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/UniversityofNevada
- Native American Tuition Waiver Contact: https://www.unr.edu/multicultural-center/programs/indigenous
- Nevada Career Explorer. Learn about yourself, the employment options available to you, and the training that will prepare you for them. Click here for more information.
- Tribal Colleges and Universities, click here for more information.
- Click here for information about the No Opportunity Wasted (NOW) College Prep Program.
- College Planning tools, click here.
- Planning for College, click here.
- Federal Student Aid, click here.
- ACT College Planning, click here.
- Join the State Treasurer's Office to learn more about the Governor Guinn Millennium Scholarship - A free virtual event click here for more information.
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE), click here.