I have a provisional license, do I need to complete those provisions and 15 hours of PD?

Posted by:
    • If you have a provisional license you will not need to complete the 15 hours. However if you have a standard or professional license and added an endorsement to your license which resulted in a provision(s) being added, you will need to satisfy the provision(s) to maintain that endorsement in addition to completing your 15 hours per year for license renewal.