What if I can't complete 15 hours in a particular year?

Posted by:
    • The state allows for a one (1) year “carry-over”. For example if you are unable to complete 15 hours in 2021, you would need to complete 30 hours in 2022. This is only permitted to happen once per license renewal. And the hours have to be earned the year after not the year before. The Nevada Department of Education will allow for a 6 month extension on your license, however the cost will changed from the renewal cost to the standard application fee.