- Washoe County School District
- Learning Resources for Families
- Parent University - Universidad de Padres
Learning Resources for Families
- Elementary Technology Learning Supports
- Middle School - Technology Learning Supports
- High School - Technology Learning Supports
- Family Learning Library - Biblioteca de aprendizaje familiar
- F.A.S.T. Webinars During Distance Learning
- Tech Tips for Families
- Calendar of Learning Sessions - Calendario de sesiones de aprendizaje
- College Awareness Week
- Parent -Teacher Conferences - Conferencias de padres-maestros
- About Parent U
Resource List: Stigma, Suicide, and Solutions to Our Youth Mental Health Crisis
Truckee Meadows Tomorrow:
Did you know that children and teenagers have far less access to mental health and substance abuse services in Nevada than in most other states? And that Mental Health America ranked Nevada 51st among states in seven categories of youths at risk? Psychological and emotional disturbances, substance abuse disorders, major depressive episodes and suicide rates are on the rise statewide. Learn what is what is being done to battle this growing issue.
Please use this list of incredible local, regional, and national resources to help you and your loved ones navigate mental health concerns.
You do not need to go it alone.