Should I Take Summer School?

Posted by:

If you need Health, PE or Computer Lit you have a great opportunity to take care of these requirement this summer if you are currently enrolled in a Washoe County School District High School. The Edgenuity program for this summer will allow you to move freely through the program and there will be no final. Once you complete the course work you will receive the credit and grade you earned. 

Sign up for the summer class at your home high school and when you are fully enrolled at TMCC HS we will monitor your final progress through the class.